Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Who do You Know Who Isn't Saved?"


If you're a Christian, this is probably going to be the most heartbreaking 5 minutes of your day. If your not, then to you I say, this is why us Christians do what we do. My family experienced a death in the family yesterday. (03-30-2010) Since, I have not been able to get a clip from Way of The Master Radio out of my head. I took that clip, did some editing and made a compilation. It took a couple hours because often I would stop and pray to make sure that the right song was picked, volume was right, and words are being placed in the right spots. Now I just wonder, if people will overlook all those things and just focus on the message. Please, don't wait till it is to late to share with someone the truth, as this man did. Preach the Gospel.

Bless God,

Chris

Clip is from Way of The Master Radio. Music is from Christ Our Life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow man, this is incredible. Thank you for posting it. God bless you and your family.

John L.

Anonymous said...

WOW !! that is awesome !! Thanks for sharing !! =)

Jidutu said...

Man, what a way to start off Resurrection Day! Keep fighting the GOoD Fight!

BTW, where can I find the song?

~John M.

Unknown said...

This song is from the Christ Our Life cd entitled Living Sacrifice. I encourage all to freely download the album at:
http://www.christourlife.ca/new_worship_cd.html

You will be blown away by the amazing worship they put out. Please listen! And let me know your thoughts....