Thursday, September 30, 2010

Saving the Best for Last!

In my previous post, you will hear that my "Special Treat" at the end was Revelation Song by Kari Jobe. I also said that it was NOT performed at Graceway but no doubt, it would be by the end of the revival week services. Well, it came to pass. Last night was our last night for the revial and Brent has been a tremendous blessing as far as music this week. And sadly, I didn't get all the songs from last night but I did get the very last one. Brent, along with his sister Lindsay, sang the ever so powerful worship song Revelation Song. It was absolutely stunning. I missed the first couple seconds. And this is unedited as I am not home to edit it. Its still worth the listen. Its not the best quality, but hey, it works for me.



No comments: