Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cross on The Corner

I had the privilege of taking the Cross to the corner last night near my house. If you've ever tried skydiving, as I have, I highly recommend that over this. This was absolutely terrifying....for about 3 minutes. Once the fear of man went away, it was absolutely amazing. I received lots of great responses and two ladies actually stopp...ed and asked what the message meant. The Cross reads "Are You Ready?" and she implied I meant the rapture. It could mean that, however thousands of people won't make it until the rapture. This just means death. 150,000 people die every 24 hours. What are you willing to do to reach out to the perishing?



Tony Miano said this, "Depraved Indifference: Being morally culpable while acting with wanton disregard for the life of another. If you refuse to share the gospel with lost souls, then you are guilty as charged."

By all means, preach the Gospel. Be bold! Your reward awaits.

"Rescue the perishing, care for the dying, snatch them in pity from sin and the grave; weep o'er the erring one, lift up the fallen, tell them of Jesus, the mighty to save."

No comments: