Wednesday, October 7, 2015

October Night: Persistent Spider



I had the opportunity to go and serve with my church family, into the community of Oklahoma City. On Monday nights, we get to serve the homeless of OKC. It's an honor and a privilege to be able to serve with my church and for this great community. Starting with food, something to drink, clothes to wear, toiletries, they are given many things to meet what needs they may have.

Afterwards, I have the chance to stand and proclaim the Gospel, and can give away some money, and some food gift cards from local eating establishments in the area.

This encounter last night was great because we had sixty-nine people (at most recent count) show up. About half of those was still around when I began to preach.

We ask that you pray for those that were in attendance, that God will open their hearts and they'll receive the Gospel and respond accordingly in faith in Christ. 


Pray.

No comments: